In our relentless pursuit of excellence, we seek out the next addition to our team. We hire through our core values: Work hard. Stay humble.
We are looking for a coach to become an integral part of our community of coaches and athletes. Are you passionate about coaching CrossFit, looking for flexible coaching hours and an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our members? Then we should talk.
About CrossFit Heerlen
The community aspect of CrossFit is our greatest strength. Our mission is to inspire ordinary people to move well and find their extraordinary. If your dream is to train regionals athletes, we are not your stepping stone to success. We’re not a competitor’s box. Though we love the Open to celebrate our fitness. Sometimes we also join local CrossFit events to test our fitness. But our core focus is to give our members the best hour of their day, which is accomplished by creating a supportive, professional and fun training environment. At CrossFit Heerlen, there’s no room for ego’s or bad attitudes.
Are you going to be our new coach?
As the right coach for this job, you will:
- Be more passionate about coaching athletes than being an athlete
- Be passionate about exceptional customer care
- Be coaching in Dutch and English
- Have qualifications in one or more of the following: CrossFit (Level 1 required, Level 2 preferred), Weightlifting, Strength and Conditioning, Gymnastics, OCR Training, Personal Training and/or Movement Science.
- Possess strong communication skills, a professional, reliable attitude and sense of humour.
We offer our coaches:
- A great working atmosphere that doesn’t feel like working
- Free gym membership (unlimited)
- A part-time position (starting at 3-9 classes per week)
- An appropriate paycheck (based on CrossFit Accreditation)
- Professional development
- Opportunities for suitably qualified and motivated coaches to specialise and develop additional income opportunities.
Are you interested? Send your motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.